A WELCOME TO ALL THOSE WORKING WITHIN THE AUSTRALIAN TILING INDUSTRY
THE TILE & TILING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA (TTIAA)
A high priority for TTIAA is to be the Australian Peak Representative INDUSTRY BODY for TILES & TILING within Australia.
The common objective is to work collectively with groups of likeminded people, to ensure that the Consumer has the option to select quality products and tiling installation services with confidence, from an accredited Australian Tile and Tiling Association which includes:
Tilers, Tiling Apprentices/Students, Water-Proofers, Manufacturers, Importers, Wholesalers, Distributors, Tile Retailers, Cleaner/sealers, Consultants, Material Testing Houses, Specifiers and Designers, Teachers participation with a common interest for tiles and tiling.
TTIAA, the legitimate Tiles & Tiling Industry Body, is underpinned by a Code of Ethics & a Mission Statement and importantly readily available to assist its members on any matter of tiles and tiling.
TTIAA PROVIDES YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE YOUR VOICE HEARD
- Listing on the TTIAA website & App:
- Join in with others and obtain and/or exchange your skills and knowledge.
- Keep updated on industry changes, such as large format tiles, Clip-Systems, tiles, tiling standards, new products such as adhesives, grouts, tools equipment.
- Keep up to date on appropriate Standards, Regulations for tiles and tiling.
- Increase your contact leads and job share when you do need a team.
- Awards for professional Development and Industry Certificates of Attainment.
- Annual Awards of Excellence For Tilers, Apprentices & Tile Shops.
- Work experience for secondary school students and provision of tiling Try-a-Trades.
Being a member of the TTIAA enables Interaction with others, so get involved and be kept informed
Given the Diversity of the Australian Tiling Industry, in order to represent all those participating within the Australian Tile & Tiling Industry, a range of Membership categories have been established with the purpose to welcome & encourage all participants to become members of TTIAA. (Refer to Membership Form).
How are TTIAA’S Membership fees spent?
- TTIAA is a Not—For–Profit—Association as such, all membership fees collected within are spent:
- Maintaining a professional, annually compliant NFP association with limited general essential workings of a Secretarial office a communications Hub.
- This communication hub is possible due to the generosity of one or more of the Honorary elected executive officers.
- Fees are directed to the services for the obligatory annual returns, accounting, registration fees and cost associated for meeting room hire for TTIAA’s General meetings.
TILES & TILING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION OF AUSTRALIA
A Department of Fair Trading NSW, NFP tile industry association
Honorary President: Barry Bulmer
Tiles and Tiling Industry Association Australia